RTF5S Muirsis Zero-Touch™ Faucets For The Home
- Dispenses Water Automatically
- Continuous Water Flow Mode - Programmable to 30 Seconds, One Minute, Two Minutes, or Five Minutes
- Touch Less Water Temperature Control
- Touch Less Water Flow Control
- Programmable Preset Water Temperature and Water Flow Settings
- Built-In Anti-Scalding Feature Limits Water Temperature to 120° F
- 20 PSI to 125 PSI water pressure
- Full Cold to 120° F Operating Temperature
- 400 Millisecond Sensor Response Time
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Specifications Sheet
Do I Need A Deck Plate?
It depends on your type of countertop. If you have a countertop set up for a widespread faucet, you probably do not need the deck plate.
If you have a countertop set up for a centerset faucet, more than likely, you will need a deck plate.
If you have a countertop with a single hole, you will need the deck plate to complete the installation
The majority of widespread countertops range in size of 6 to 8 inches. The space between the sink holes are usually 3 to 4 inches. In this case, a deck plate is not needed.
The majority of centerset countertops range in size of 4 to 6 inches. The space between the sink holes is usually 2 to 4 inches. In this case, a deck plate should be used.
If you are not sure whether you need a deck plate or not, please contact one of our customer support representatives. We will be more than happy to assist you.